Dehydrated Pork Rinds
|FORMAT||CALIBRE||WEIGHT/ UNIT||UNIT/ BOX||BOX/ PALLET||SHELF LIFE|
|BAG||1, 2, 3 and 4||5 KG||1||100||18 MONTHS|
|SACK||1||25 KG||1||40||18 MONTHS|
Ingredients: Pork loin rind, salt and AntioxidantsE-306,E -E304 and E-322.
* This product does not contain genetically modified organisms
* This product does not contain gluten
* This product does not contain potential allergens
The pork rind pellets are made from dried pork skin. The pellets are dried and stabilised in such a way as to allow them to expand when deep fried.
Pork rind pellets are a completely natural product which contains no additives.
HOW TO USE:
Cooking oil: Lard, corn oil or palm oil can be used to expand the pellets. The temperature of the lard or oil should be between 215ºC and 220ºC. Given that the pellets increase approximately 11 times in size during frying, the volume of pellets should not exceed 1/11 of the space inside the pan or vat used. The density of the expanded pellets is approximately 60 g/litre.
Expansion: The pellets should remain in the oil for approximately 60 seconds for the completion of the expansion process. When pellets are expanded, remove excess oil and add salt and spices to taste.
– Humidity: 7.4 ± 0.86
– pH: 7.27
– Water activity (aw): 0.37
– Proteins: 75.72 ± 1.92 % (by the Kjeldahl method, conversion to protein using a collagen factor of 5.5). 85.27% if the conversion factor is 6.25
– Fat: 9.98 ± 3.92 %
– Carbohydrates: 4%
– Ashes from cooking: 4 max.
– NaCl: 3.8% max.